My sources tell me that E. Culver "Rusty" Kidd (I) who was elected in a special election to replace longtme democrat Bobby Parham (D-Milledgeville) does not live in the district he was elected to represent HD 141 consisting of Baldwin & a sliver of Putnam County.
Turns out he lives at a home he owns in Putnam County, not Baldwin, so my question is how long has he lived in Putnam & not Baldwin Co? Since he was elected? Or did this occur just recently?
Look for the Reapportionment Committee to make some tweaks around Putnam County to ensure he gets re-elected.
- ► 2014 (67)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (107)
- The GOP's Small, but Still Shrinking Tent!
- Who will Challenge John Barrow?
- Are Republicans Underestimating John Barrow's abil...
- Hard Times for Georgia Democrats. What's the cure?
- Georgia New Congressional Map: Barrow on the move....
- Counties, Communities, Cities Get Cut, Chopped & C...
- Retirement Watch: State Rep. Lynmore James (D-Mont...
- Georgia Redistricting Maps are Out!
- Wanted: Business Saavy People in the Georgia Legis...
- Conservative Democrats: The New Movement in Georgia?
- Kidd lives in Putnam, not Baldwin County
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2010 (883)