Christopher Pike (D-Albany)
Pike is the founder of Urban Pulse Media, an advertising sales and marketing company located in Albany, Georgia. He also serves on the Emerge Albany Board for the Albany Area Chamber of Commerce (Emerge Albany is the young professionals group of the Chamber) and is currently working on the Compass Project for the Albany Area Chamber. Compass is a project to help the Chamber be more representative of the entire community. His most recent success includes being selected to serve a four year term as Ward 3 City Commissioner, and elected to serve a one year term as Mayor Pro Tem.
The 33 year old Pike understands the importance of working together and accomplishing goals. He has a very unique perspective of life and how to deal with difficult issues – and that is to approach them honestly, consider them rationally, and resolve them in a manner that will bring the most good, to the most people.
Melissa Chevers (D-Tifton)
Tift County Commissioner, elected in 2008. Graduate of Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College (ABAC) & currently a Branch Manager for Labor Ready Inc in Valdosta, Ga
Daniel Fullerton (D-Atlanta)
Fullerton is a member of the YDG, Director of the Young Democrats at the Unoversity of Georgia. In addition he is a graduate of Emory University. A unabashed liberal, Fullerton is one of the most passionate democrats I've ever encountered. The 28 year old is a up & coming YD.
Joe McGovern (D-Glennville)
No relation to George McGovern. McGovern is the chairman of the Tattnall County Democratic Party. He is partner with the law firm, Dubberly & McGovern over in Glennville.
Dr. Drew Ferguson IV (D-West Point)
Ferguson is the mayor of West Point where it has seen a rebound in the city's fortunes with the new Kia Plant.
Louis Elrod (D-Atlanta)
Elrod is president of the Young Democrats of Georgia. Elrod was a Legislative Aide at Georgia General Assembly ,National Committee Man at Young Democrats of Georgia & Campaign Manager at Jim Nichols for State Senate. He was also Northeast Georgia Regional Director for the Young Democrats of Georgia, President UGA/ACC Young Democrats.
Christopher Sloan (D-Lagrange)
Sloan is chairman of the Troup County Democratic Party & Middle Georgia Regional Director for the Young Democrats of Georgia. Inder sloan's leadership, the Troup Co Dems are now a force to be reckoned with in a county that is now beginning to trend purple.
Debbie Fountain (D-Alamo)
Fountain is the mayor of Alamo, located in Wheeler County
Michael Dinkins (D-Fort Valley)
Dinkins is county commissioner for Peach County. He was District Representative for then US Senator Max Cleland & a Veteran of Operation Desert Shield.
Joel Mendenson (D-Roswell)
Mendelson is the political director of the Young Democrats of Georgia. He is the Legislative Aide for Representative David Wilkerson, & Campaign Coordinator at Take Back Cobb EMC. He is a Talk Show Host KSU Owl Radio & a Columnist at KSU Sentinel
Richie Braun (D-Gum Branch)
Sheri Howard (D-Dawson)
Michael Edwards (D-Boston)
Bill Mills (D-Bluffton)
Jeffery Dean (D-Uvalda)
Lisa Johnson (D-Fargo)
Barbie Crockett (D-Centralhatchee)
Deborah Kornegay (D-Hazelhurst)
Troy Jones, Jr (D-Eastman)
Pamelia Dwight (D-Millen)
Adam Moore (D-Vidalia)
- ► 2014 (67)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (107)
- Alabama Republican Switches to Democratic Party
- (GA-11): What's next for Rob Teilhet? A showdown w...
- The Neuroticism of Fox News
- Will Marshall follow in Footsteps of Nunn, Russell...
- Attention Georgia Farmers: Ryan's Plan Calls for S...
- (GA-2) Sanford Bishop: Past, Present & Future
- Sanford Bishop Receives Legislative Impact Award f...
- (GA-8) DuBose in 2012: Should or will he challeng...
- SD 26: Will Wilkinson County Stand Up?
- Part II: Georgia Democratic Up and Comers
- Why Poor Whites Vote Republican???
- A Dime's Worth of Difference, Huh?
- In the Game of Redistricting, Georgia Republicans ...
- Get Well Rep. Bob Hanner (R-Parrott)
- Paris announces run for SD 26
- Will GA Rep. Paul Broun (R-Athens) be a target in ...
- Will Black Voters in Montezuma Vote for a White Ca...
- From "Nigger" to "States Rights": The Use of Racia...
- GA-SD 12: Shivers v Sims in 2012?
- Sanford Bishop, John Barrow & Racial Gerrymanderin...
- Could it be Deja Vu all over again for John Barrow...
- James Beverly to run for HD 139
- Montezuma, Georgia: A City on the Decline
- Georgia Democrats Need New Stars: a Farm Team.
- Georgia Democrats Needs a Makeover
- Lucas to Run for State Senate. Will Someone Challe...
- ▼ May (26)
- ► 2010 (883)