Last Updated: 01/06/10
If you know of an endorsement not listed or any errors on the page, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Governor Sonny Perdue (R-Bonaire)
Lt. Governor Casey Cagle (R-Gainesville)
PSC Commissioner Bobby Baker (R-Athens)
PSC Commissioner Chuck Eaton (R-Atlanta)
PSC Commissioner Lauren "Bubba" McDonald (R-Clarkesville)
PSC Commissioner Stan Wise (R-Atlanta)
DOT Chair Bill Kuhlke, Augusta
DOT Board Member Roy Herrington, Baxley
State Senate: 41
State Senate Pro Tem Tommie Williams (R-19-Lyons)
State Senator Don Balfour (R-9-Snellville)
State Senator John Bulloch (R-11-Ochlocknee)
State Senator Jim Butterworth (R-50-Cornelia)
State Senator Ronnie Chance (R-16-Tyrone)
State Senator Jeff Chapman (R-3-Brunswick)
State Senator Bill Cowsert (R-46-Athens)
State Senator John Crosby (R-13-Tifton)
State Senator John Douglas (R-17-Social Circle)
State Senator Greg Goggans (R-7-Douglas)
State Senator Johnny Grant (R-25-Milledgeville)
State Senator Bill Hamrick (R-30-Carrollton)
State Senator Seth Harp (R-29-Midland)
State Senator Lee Hawkins (R-49-Gainesville)
State Senator Bill Heath (R-31-Bremen)
State Senator Jack Hill (R-4-Reidsville)
State Senator Judson Hill (R-32-Marietta)
State Senator Ralph Hudgens (R-47-Hull)
State Senator Bill Jackson (R-24-Appling)
State Senator Dan Moody (R-56-Johns Creek)
State Senator Jeff Mullis (R-53-Chickamauga)
State Senator Jack Murphy (R-27-Cumming)
State Senator Chip Pearson (R-51-Dawsonville)
State Senator Chip Rogers (R-21-Woodstock)
State Senator Mitch Seabaugh (R-28-Sharpsburg)
State Senator Preston Smith (R-52-Rome)
State Senator Cecil Staton (R-18-Macon)
State Senator Don Thomas (R-54-Dalton)
State Senator Ross Tolleson (R-20-Perry)
State Senator Renee Unterman (R-45-Buford)
State Senator Dan Weber (R-40-Dunwoody)
State Senator John Wiles (R-37-Marietta)
Former State Senator Joey Brush (R-Appling)
Former State Senator Joseph Carter (R-Tifton)
Former State Senator Don Cheeks (R-Augusta)
Former State Senator Chuck Clay (R-Marietta)
Former State Senator Mike Crotts (R-Atlanta)
Former State Senator Dan Lee (R-LaGrange)
Former State Senator Nancy Schaefer (R-Turnerville)
Former State Senator Charlie Tanksley (R-Marietta)
Former State Senator Jim Whitehead (R-Evans)
State House: 62
Speaker of the House David Ralston (R-7-Blue Ridge)
State Representative Stephen Allison (R-8-Blairsville)
State Representative Lee Anderson(R-117-Grovetown)
State Representative Rick Austin (R-10-Demorest)
State Representative Terry Barnard (R-166-Glennville)
State Representative Paul Battles (R-15-Cartersville)
State Representative Tim Bearden (R-68-Villa Rica)
State Representative Tommy Benton (R-31-Jefferson)
State Representative Jon Burns (R-157-Newington)
State Representative Mark Butler (R-18-Carrollton)
State Representative Jill Chambers (R-81-Atlanta)
State Representative Mickey Channell (R-116-Greensboro)
State Representative Mike Coan (R-101-Lawrenceville)
State Representative Jim Cole (R-125-Forsyth)
State Representative Clay Cox (R-102-Lilburn)
State Representative Steve Davis (R-109-McDonough)
State Representative Tom Dickson (R-6-Cohutta)
State Representative Matt Dollar (R-45-Atlanta)
State Representative Terry England (R-108-Auburn)
State Representative Melvin Everson (R-106-Snellville)
State Representative Mark Hamilton (R-23-Hamilton)
State Representative Ben Harbin (R-118-Evans)
State Representative Michael Harden (R-28-Toccoa)
State Representative Mark Hatfield (R-177-Waycross)
State Representative Bill Hembree (R-67-Winston)
State Representative Calvin Hill (R-21-Canton)
State Representative Cecily Hill (R-180-Kingsland)
State Representative Doug Holt (R-112-Social Circle)
State Representative Billy Horne (R-71-Newnan)
State Representative Penny Houston (R-170-Nashville)
State Representative Sean Jerguson (R-22-Holly Springs)
State Representative David Knight (R-126-Griffin)
State Representative Bob Lane (R-158-Statesboro)
State Representative Roger Lane (R-167-Darien)
State Representative Barry Loudermilk (R-14-Cassville)
State Representative Billy Maddox (R-127-Zebulon)
State Representative Gene Maddox (R-172-Cairo)
State Representative Jeff May (R-111-Monroe)
State Representative Tom McCall (R-30-Elberton)
State Representative John Meadows (R-5-Calhoun)
State Representative Jay Neal (R-1-LaFayette)
State Representative Larry O'Neal (R-146-Bonaire)
State Representative Allen Peake (R-137-Macon)
State Representative Jay Powell (R-171-Camilla)
State Representative Matt Ramsey (R-72-Peachtree City)
State Representative Bobby Reese (R-Sugar Hill)
State Representative Jay Roberts (R-154-Ocilla)
State Representative Carl Rogers (R-26-Gainesville)
State Representative Martin Scott (R-2-Rossville)
State Representative Ed Setzler (R-35-Acworth)
State Representative Donna Sheldon (R-105-Dacula)
State Representative Barbara Sims (R-119-Augusta)
State Representative Chuck Sims (R-169-Ambrose)
State Representative Richard Smith (R-131-Columbus)
State Representative Ron Stephens (R-164-Savannah)
State Representative Willie Talton (R-145-Warner Robins)
State Representative Joe Wilkinson (R-52-Atlanta)
State Representative Mark Williams (R-178-Jesup)
State Representative John Yates (R-73-Griffin)
Former State Representative Barbara Bunn (R-Conyers)
Former State Representative Chuck Harper (R-Carrollton)
Former State Representative John Heard (R-Lawrenceville)
Sheriff Scott Berry, Oconee County
Sheriff Joe Chapman, Walton County
Sheriff Butch Conway, Gwinnett County
Sheriff Roger Garrison, Cherokee County
Sheriff Stan Evans, Jackson County
Sheriff Mike Jolley, Harris County
Sheriff Robert Markley, Morgan County
Sheriff Howard Sills, Putnam County
Sheriff Jud Smith, Barrow County
Sheriff Al St. Lawrence, Chatham County
Sheriff Kip Thomas , Madison County
County Commission Chairman Charles Bannister, Gwinnett County
County Commission Chairman Hunter Bicknell, Jackson County
County Commission Chairman Ron Cross, Columbia County
County Commission Chairman Melvin Davis, Oconee County
County Commission Chairman Anthony Dove, Madison County
County Commission Chairman Josh Herring, Thomas County
County Commission Chairman Kevin Little, Walton County
County Commission Chairman Billy Pittard, Oglethorpe County
County Commission Chairman Grady Thompson, Tift County
Former County Commission Chairman Chair Bill Byrne, Cobb County
Former County Commission Chairman Jimmy Dixon, Lee County
County Commissioner Charles Allen, Columbia County
County Commissioner Jim Cutler, Catoosa County
County Commissioner Buck Davis, Troup County
County Commissioner Margaret Hale, Oconee County
County Commissioner Scott Dean, Columbia County
County Commissioner Tim Fleming, Newton County
County Commissioner Chuck Horton, Oconee County
County Commissioner Jim Luke, Oconee County
County Commissioner Bruce Scogin, Madison County
County Commissioner Dwain Smith, Jackson County
County Commissioner Helen Stone, Chatham County
County Commissioner Stanley Thomas, Madison County
Former County Commissioner Ester Fleming, Newton County
Clerk of Court Cindy Mason, Columbia County
Clerk of Court Regina McIntyre, Barrow County
Clerk of Court Kathy Trost, Walton County
Clerk of Court Angela Watson, Oconee County
School Board Chairman Mark Banks, Walton County
Tax Commissioner Danny Powers, Chatham
Former Tax Commissioner Andy Pipkin, Henry County
Mayor Doug Haynie, Arcade
Mayor Linda Blechinger, Auburn
Mayor Jim Joiner, Jefferson
Mayor Jim Luken, Watkinsville
Former Mayor Buddy Ouzts, Winder
City Councilman Brian Brodrick, Watkinsville
Vance Smith, GDOT Commissioner, Pine Mountain
- ► 2014 (67)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (107)
- ► 2011 (137)
- Unrest Growing up in Wilkes County
- Proposed Biomass facility in Appling County put on...
- State Consolidation Mental Health Services
- Campaign Ads of the Past & Other Political NewsRee...
- Press Release: Hodges Plans New Civil Rights Divis...
- Tea Party in Upson County Tonight
- John Barrow Speaks at Legislative Lucheon in Jenki...
- Rural Southeast Georgia Hospital Opposes Hospital ...
- Dodge County BOE Elects its first African-American...
- Peanut farmers renominated for Peanut Commission B...
- Ware County to Get 75 New Jobs
- Bacon County Schools searching for where to cut ne...
- Gubernatorial Candidate Gen. Poythress Blast GOP C...
- Press Release: Rep. Teilhet Fights Repeat Offender...
- POLITICO: Berry: Obama said "big difference" betwe...
- Georgia's property tax rates vary greatly in regio...
- New Episode of Kudzu Vine Blogtalk Radio 1/24/10
- State Insurance Commissioner Candidate Mary Squire...
- Here are a Some Thoughts about Gen. Poythress
- FOXNews.com - Fox News Poll: Voters Split On Congr...
- Attorney General Baker to speak in Morrow
- Republican Brand Still Badly Damaged
- Educators plan rally against cuts
- James Marlow: Not our Values Youtube Video from 20...
- State ends adult mental health services at Milledg...
- Leadership Albany Recognizes Ken Hodges. Conversta...
- Will President Obama Have a Challange from His Rig...
- Labor Commissioner wants SWGA jobs summit - WALB.c...
- Squires to be in Macon County on Saturday
- Someone Notified Me to This Youtube Video "Rural H...
- 'Very angry' Democrat sounds alarm - John Bresnaha...
- Keeping an eye on this Proposed Legislation
- Follow Up on State Rep Rob Teilhet Proposed Legisl...
- Telfair County's Own. Two Lengendary Georgia Figur...
- Is It Possible that Georgia Could Have a African-A...
- Labor Commissioner Mike Thurmond Still Pondering t...
- Merit System for Teachers
- Guns, Guns, Guns!
- Press Release from Rep. Rob Teilhet Files Bill to ...
- I Knew It Was Coming: Perdue Proposes Pay for Perf...
- Why Jane Vandiver-Kidd Needs to Give the U.S. Sena...
- The GOP Can Still Blow Their Opportunity!
- What! Warren County School System loses Accreditat...
- WTOC 11’s Sonny Dixon to speak at Glennville Chamb...
- Highway Dedicated Down in Southwest Georgia
- Smyre Seeks Re-Election
- Rep. Jim Marshall speaks on the House Floor about ...
- (Updated)Second Guessing from Passariello on the L...
- Kudzu Vine BlogTalk Radio, live from the WildHog S...
- New Press Release from the Brandon for Athens Comm...
- Correction on the Ken Hodges Campaign Disclosure
- Vincent Who?
- See you all Monday A.M.
- Campaign Finance Discolsures
- Kemp Sworn In As Georgia's 27th SOS
- This Can't Be Coming from a Republican!
- Congrats to Steve Leeds (Former DPG Secretary)
- Lynn Westmoreland Has High Hopes for GOP in 2010
- Paul: Tea parties won't rebuild GOP
- Press Release from the Brandon for Athens Committe...
- Griffin Lotson to run for State Agriculture Commis...
- Why the Right to Keep and Bear Arms is Important t...
- '06 Lt. Governor Candidate Griffin Lotson is "Lean...
- 2010 Endorsements
- Posting this One Last Time: RJ Hadley, GA Democrat...
- From Last Summer: Keynote address by Rep. Dubose P...
- Democratic Candidate for Secretary of State Michae...
- State Rep. Jim Cole says "Never Mind"!
- 1/3/2010 New Episode of Kudzu Vine Blogtalk Radio ...
- 2010 Endorsements - State School Superintendent
- 2010 Endorsements - Commissioner of Labor
- 2010 Endorsements - 9th Congressional District
- 2010 Endorsements - Commissioner of Agriculture
- 2010 Endorsements - Commissioner of Insurance
- 2010 Endorsements - Secretary of State
- 2010 Endorsements - Governor
- 2010 Endorsements - Attorney General
- 2010 Endorsements - Lt. Governor
- 2010 Endorsements - 8th Congressional District
- ▼ January (79)