Last Updated: 01/06/10
If you know of an endorsement not listed or any errors on the page, please email me at email@example.com.
State House: 1
State Rep. Bob Bryant (D-160-Garden City)
Sheriff Donnie Peacock, Upson County
Sheriff Randy Shirley, Stephens County
County Commissioner Doug Lowry, Athens-Clarke County
County Commissioner John B. Hubbard, Elbert County
County Commissioner Al Smith, Coweta County
Board of Education Member Ovita Thornton, Clarke County
Marshal Greg Countryman, Muscogee County
Mayor Richard Barr, Adel
Mayor Robert E. Greene, Blue Ridge
Mayor Ronnie Maxwell, Nicholson
Mayor Rex A. Millsaps, Lawrenceville
Mayor Pro Tem Paul M. Cartledge, Nicholson
Mayor Pro Tem Scott M. Taylor, Chamblee
City Commissioner Duane Reid, Rome
City Councilwoman Sparkle Adams, Forest Park
City Councilman Tommy C. Bateman, Ashburn
City Councilwoman Marie Beiser, Lawrenceville
City Councilman Mike Cranford, Macon
City Councilman Nathaniel Cullars Sr., Washington
City Councilman Maceo Mahoney, Washington-Wilkes
City Councilwoman Fate Seagraves, Nicholson
City Councilman Harold Silcox, Fort Oglethorpe
City Councilman Lewis Sims, Jackson
City Councilman Virlyn Slaton, Morrow
City Councilman Billy Wilson, Tallapoosa
Former County Commissioner Johnny C. Smith, Barrow County
Former County Commissioner Robert L. Wood, Coweta County
Former County Commissioner Alvin Sheats, Athens-Clarke County
Harold Barnett, Former School Superintendent, Marietta
M.V. Booker, Attorney/Community Activist, Washington-Wilkes
John Clark, Civil Rights Attorney, Elberton
Bobby Lee Cook, Attorney,
Bob Finnell, Attorney
Alvin C. Fort, Athens Community Agenda, Athens
Hardy Gregory, Attorney,
Nathaniel Irvin, Athens Community Agenda, Athens
Archibald Killian, Civil Rights Activist, Athens
Stephanie Woods Miller, Attorney,
Rev. Bennie R. Mitchell, Connors Temple Baptist Church, Savannah
Rev. James Nelson, Savannah
Al Tillman - President, Macon-Bibb NAACP, Macon
Tom Upchurch, President Emeritus, Georgia Partnership
Dr. and Mrs. Allan Wasserman, Decatur
Rev. Samuel Williams, Athens
Congressman Paul Broun
Congressman Phil Gingrey
Congressman John Linder
Congressman Tom Price
Congressman Lynn Westmoreland
PSC Commissioner Chuck Eaton, Atlanta
State Senate: 1
State Senator John Douglas (R-17-Social Circle)
State House: 3
State Representative Randy Nix (R-69-LaGrange)
State Representative Wendall Willard (R-49-Sandy Springs)
Former State Representative Barbara Bunn (R-Rockdale)
County Commission Chairman Mike Berg, Dawson County
County Commission Chairman Dan Reyen, Hart County
County Commission Chairman Ned Sanders, Houston County
County Commission Chairman Tom Worthan, Douglas County
County Commission Vice Chairman Reggie Loper, Effingham County
County Commission Vice Chairman Billy Webster, Putnam County
County Commissioner Mike Beaudreau, Gwinnett County
County Commissioner Roger Boatright, Bacon County
County Commissioner Reid Bowman, Henry County
County Commissioner Karen Mahurin-Bosch, Cherokee County
County Commissioner Elaine Boyer, DeKalb County
County Commissioner Robert Davis, Troup County
County Commissioner Tim Fleming, Newton County
County Commissioner Jack Foskey, Johnson County
County Commissioner Alan Foster, Putnam County
County Commissioner Eddie Freeman, Spalding County
County Commissioner Jimmy Hearn, Lamar County
County Commissioner Ashley Hendrix, Carroll County
County Commissioner Ken Hickey, Thomas County
County Commissioner Kevin Jackson, Carroll County
County Commissioner Tom Lowe, Fulton County
County Commissioner Thomas McMichael, Houston County
County Commissioner Mike Mulcare, Douglas County
County Commissioner Lynne Riley, Fulton County
County Commissioner Bill Scott, Lumpkin County
County Commissioner Ken Smith, Troup County
County Commissioner Randy Stamey, Henry County
County Commissioner Jan Tankersley, Bulloch County
County Commissioner Roy Thompson, Bulloch County
County Commissioner Nancy Thrash, Lamar County
Former County Commission Chairman Bill Byrne, Cobb County
Former County Commission Chairman James Dixon, Burke County
Former County Commission Chairman Pat Farr, Columbia County
Former County Commission Chairman Steven Fry, Pike County
Former County Commissioner Joe Cornelius, Ware County
Mayor Eric Clarkson, Chamblee
Mayor Arthur Letchas, Alpharetta
Mayor Joe Lockwood, Milton
Mayor Jerry Oberholtzer, Snellville
Mayor Don Rehwaldt, Tyrone
Mayor Jim Still, Mountain Park
Mayor Jere Wood, Roswell
Former Mayor Bob Walker, Dublin
Former Mayor Bob Young, Augusta
City Councilman D.C. Aiken, Alpharetta
City Councilman Tibby DeJulio, Sandy Springs
City Councilman Douglas DeRito, Alpharetta
City Councilman Ivan Figueroa, Johns Creek
City Councilwoman Dianne Fries, Sandy Springs
City Councilman David Belle Isle, Alpharetta
City Councilwoman Ashley Jenkins, Sandy Springs
City Councilman Randall Johnson, Johns Creek
City Councilwoman Karen Meinzen McEnerny, Sandy Springs
City Councilman John Monson, Alpharetta
City Councilman Jim Paine, Alpharetta
City Councilman Howard Shook, Atlanta
City Councilwoman Becky Wynn, Roswell
Former City Councilman Lee Morris, Atlanta
- ► 2014 (67)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (107)
- ► 2011 (137)
- Unrest Growing up in Wilkes County
- Proposed Biomass facility in Appling County put on...
- State Consolidation Mental Health Services
- Campaign Ads of the Past & Other Political NewsReels.
- Press Release: Hodges Plans New Civil Rights Divis...
- Tea Party in Upson County Tonight
- John Barrow Speaks at Legislative Lucheon in Jenki...
- Rural Southeast Georgia Hospital Opposes Hospital Tax
- Dodge County BOE Elects its first African-American...
- Peanut farmers renominated for Peanut Commission B...
- Ware County to Get 75 New Jobs
- Bacon County Schools searching for where to cut next
- Gubernatorial Candidate Gen. Poythress Blast GOP C...
- Press Release: Rep. Teilhet Fights Repeat Offender...
- POLITICO: Berry: Obama said "big difference" betwe...
- Georgia's property tax rates vary greatly in regio...
- New Episode of Kudzu Vine Blogtalk Radio 1/24/10
- State Insurance Commissioner Candidate Mary Squire...
- Here are a Some Thoughts about Gen. Poythress
- FOXNews.com - Fox News Poll: Voters Split On Congr...
- Attorney General Baker to speak in Morrow
- Republican Brand Still Badly Damaged
- Educators plan rally against cuts
- James Marlow: Not our Values Youtube Video from 2007.
- State ends adult mental health services at Milledg...
- Leadership Albany Recognizes Ken Hodges. Conversta...
- Will President Obama Have a Challange from His Rig...
- Labor Commissioner wants SWGA jobs summit - WALB.c...
- Squires to be in Macon County on Saturday
- Someone Notified Me to This Youtube Video "Rural H...
- 'Very angry' Democrat sounds alarm - John Bresnaha...
- Keeping an eye on this Proposed Legislation
- Follow Up on State Rep Rob Teilhet Proposed Legisl...
- Telfair County's Own. Two Lengendary Georgia Figures.
- Is It Possible that Georgia Could Have a African-A...
- Labor Commissioner Mike Thurmond Still Pondering t...
- Merit System for Teachers
- Guns, Guns, Guns!
- Press Release from Rep. Rob Teilhet Files Bill to ...
- I Knew It Was Coming: Perdue Proposes Pay for Perf...
- Why Jane Vandiver-Kidd Needs to Give the U.S. Sena...
- The GOP Can Still Blow Their Opportunity!
- What! Warren County School System loses Accreditation
- WTOC 11’s Sonny Dixon to speak at Glennville Chamb...
- Highway Dedicated Down in Southwest Georgia
- Smyre Seeks Re-Election
- Rep. Jim Marshall speaks on the House Floor about ...
- (Updated)Second Guessing from Passariello on the L...
- Kudzu Vine BlogTalk Radio, live from the WildHog S...
- New Press Release from the Brandon for Athens Comm...
- Correction on the Ken Hodges Campaign Disclosure
- Vincent Who?
- See you all Monday A.M.
- Campaign Finance Discolsures
- Kemp Sworn In As Georgia's 27th SOS
- This Can't Be Coming from a Republican!
- Congrats to Steve Leeds (Former DPG Secretary)
- Lynn Westmoreland Has High Hopes for GOP in 2010
- Paul: Tea parties won't rebuild GOP
- Press Release from the Brandon for Athens Committe...
- Griffin Lotson to run for State Agriculture Commis...
- Why the Right to Keep and Bear Arms is Important t...
- '06 Lt. Governor Candidate Griffin Lotson is "Lean...
- 2010 Endorsements
- Posting this One Last Time: RJ Hadley, GA Democrat...
- From Last Summer: Keynote address by Rep. Dubose P...
- Democratic Candidate for Secretary of State Michae...
- State Rep. Jim Cole says "Never Mind"!
- 1/3/2010 New Episode of Kudzu Vine Blogtalk Radio ...
- 2010 Endorsements - State School Superintendent
- 2010 Endorsements - Commissioner of Labor
- 2010 Endorsements - 9th Congressional District
- 2010 Endorsements - Commissioner of Agriculture
- 2010 Endorsements - Commissioner of Insurance
- 2010 Endorsements - Secretary of State
- 2010 Endorsements - Governor
- 2010 Endorsements - Attorney General
- 2010 Endorsements - Lt. Governor
- 2010 Endorsements - 8th Congressional District
- ▼ January (79)