Monday, November 8, 2010

My Biggest Fear is now Coming true

Alan Powell (D-Hartwell), a conservative rural democrat resigned from the House Democratic Caucus this morning says Jim Galloway of the AJC.

He did not mentioned if he was going to become a republican or a Independent.

This reminds me of Johnny Floyd of Cordele, Richard Royal of Camilla, Greg Morris of Vidalia, Butch Parrish of Swainsboro, Mickey Channell of Greensboro when they switched parties betweem 2004 & 2006.




This what he said to me in a message thru facebook: "I've fought the fight for years and after Tuesday, I think the Democratic Party in Georgia is dead for a long time".........

So there it is.

To be frank, I think the party is on life support with 2012 being the year that the party will either Do or Die in this state.

No comments:

These Democratic Women Are Rising Stars and Their Futures are Bright

  Former State Senator and potential '26 gubernatorial candidate Jen Jordan Tift County Board of Education member Pat McKinnon State Rep...