Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ray McBerry Grudge with Jeff Sexton of SWGA Politics.com Continues

He's gone so far to actually retain a lawyer to fight claims made my Jeff on his website. Read the letter that was sent to Jeff by McBerry's Lawyer:



.

This is something I haven't really paid much attention to, but I am now. There is a thing called the First Admendment in which it states:

Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the making of any law "respecting an establishment of religion", impeding the free exercise of religion, infringing on the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.


This is a portion of what the young lady told Jeff Sexton:


This the third paragraph of Sexton's follow up story titled "McBerry Victim Speaks":

Somehow between all this, something went astray. The first real memory I can recall by detail is when I was in I believe the 11th grade because I was driving home from school, and I passed him when he was stopped at a stop sign. He was like second in line at the stop sign, and he cut threw the grass and got behind me. I saw this and ignored him, because it kinda freaked me out. Well after a while, I couldn’t ignore him anymore, I pulled over at a gas station. He got out, and really don’t remember what he wanted, but I the reason had to be a decent one because I didn’t think it was weird. After a while, we would meet after school in the big graveyard in McDonough, because his wife was at home. At first it was non physical, I guess is the word to say. Slowly it became more of a male female relationship instead of Adult child relationship. Yes I did think he was cute and had a crush on him, but I was 16, It was like a high schooler having a crush on their teacher, pretty normal. What wasn’t normal was him acting on it back. Slowly it became more physical, kissing, making out and such, rather not get into detail here. Him and his wife invited me to go to a Civil War ball I think at Jekyll Island or Tybee Island. Nothing really happened, except he would tell me such things like, I wish we could come out about our relationship, hold hands and such.

While McBerry says nothing happened, the young lady says otherwise & that not only kissing took place, but touching as well. A question I have is why did McBerry Resigned from teaching in the first place since he claims nothing happened between the two of them? McBerry needs to do away!!!

Stay Tuned folks!

No comments:

These Democratic Women Are Rising Stars and Their Futures are Bright

  Former State Senator and potential '26 gubernatorial candidate Jen Jordan Tift County Board of Education member Pat McKinnon State Rep...