Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Carol Dodd-Porter, Lt. Governor?


Yesterday Jim Galloway at the Atlanta Journal Constitution reported that Carol Dodd-Porter, the wife of gubernatorial candidate DuBose Porter has been approached about the possibility of running for Lt. Governor. Now people are going to say that this is all P.R. & a publicity stunt, but let me tell you after seeing her performance at the Small Business Forum while filling in for her husband, I raised the question why isn't she running for office, (Like State Senator for example). But Lt. Governor?

I think she would be great at it if you ask me. He has a great knowledge of the issues, she shows passion, energy & alot of heart. Besides, I don't see no other democrat willing to run for Lt. Governor, so why not Mrs. Porter?

I keep hearing the same names being brought up over & over again, but given the anti-incumbent mood & bascially one-party rule by the Georgia GOP, a outside candidate is maybe what is needed to get things straight up there in the state capitol.

If not Carol Porter, I would like to see Lisa Borders or a Michael Meyer von Bremen, as well as Carl Camon who open alot of eyes & turned plenty of heads by his debate performance. I say why not?

No comments:

These Democratic Women Are Rising Stars and Their Futures are Bright

  Former State Senator and potential '26 gubernatorial candidate Jen Jordan Tift County Board of Education member Pat McKinnon State Rep...