Last Updated: 01/04/10
If you know of an endorsement not listed or any errors on the page, please email me at email@example.com.
State Senate: 4
State Senator Hardie Davis (D-22-Gracewood)
State Senator Donzella James (D-35-College Park)
State Senator Freddie Powell Sims (D-12-Dawson)
State Senator Doug Stoner (D-6-Smyrna)
State House: 10
House Minority Whip Carolyn Hughley (D-133-Columbus)
State Representative Bob Bryant (D-160-Garden City)
State Representative Debbie Buckner (D-130-Junction City)State Representative Gloria Frazier (D-123-Hephzibah)State Representative Carol Fullerton (D-151-Albany)State Representative Craig Gordon (D-162-Savannah)State Representative Quincy Murphy (D-120-Augusta)State Representative Mickey Stephens (D-161-Savannah)State Representative Al Williams (D-165-Midway)State Representative Don Wix (D-33-Mableton)
State Senate: 1
State Senator Curt Thompson (D-5-Norcross)
State House: 3
State Representative Stephanie Stuckey Benfield (D-85-Atlanta)
State Representative Hugh Floyd (D-99-Norcross)
State Representative Lee Thompson (D-104-Lawrenceville)
Donna Aker, Co-President, Gwinnett County Association of Educators
Rand Bissell, Director, Teacher's Alliance of Georgia
Charlotte Booker, Secretary-Treasurer-Elect, GAE
Sid Chapman, President, Clayton County Education Association
Ben Cribbs, Former Director of Government Relations, GAE
Emily Davis, Co-President, Baldwin Association of Educators
Joe DeVitis, Professor of Education, Georgia College and State University
Doris Glover, Organization of DeKalb County Educators, GAE
Elizabeth Gould, Former President, Murray County Association of Educators
Willie T. Greene, Vice President, Clayton County Education Association
Cyril Hampton, Board of Directors, GAE
Charlie Hicks, Past President, GAE
LaNelle Holland, Past President, Carroll County Association of Educators
Dr. Teresa Jacobs, Executive Director, Georgia Designs, Inc.
Ralph Noble, Past President, GAE
Lee Ogozelec, President, Fulton County Association of Educators
Michael Poore, Former President, Cobb County Association of Educators
Lawrence Powers, Former President, GEA
Al Pride, Executive Officer, Organization of DeKalb Educators
Cheryl Sarvis, Past President, GAE
Karen Solheim, President, Oconee County Association of Educators
Demetria Williams, President-Elect, Georgia School Counselors Association
Cheryl Willis, President, Richmond County Association of Educators
- ► 2014 (67)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (107)
- ► 2011 (137)
- Unrest Growing up in Wilkes County
- Proposed Biomass facility in Appling County put on...
- State Consolidation Mental Health Services
- Campaign Ads of the Past & Other Political NewsRee...
- Press Release: Hodges Plans New Civil Rights Divis...
- Tea Party in Upson County Tonight
- John Barrow Speaks at Legislative Lucheon in Jenki...
- Rural Southeast Georgia Hospital Opposes Hospital ...
- Dodge County BOE Elects its first African-American...
- Peanut farmers renominated for Peanut Commission B...
- Ware County to Get 75 New Jobs
- Bacon County Schools searching for where to cut ne...
- Gubernatorial Candidate Gen. Poythress Blast GOP C...
- Press Release: Rep. Teilhet Fights Repeat Offender...
- POLITICO: Berry: Obama said "big difference" betwe...
- Georgia's property tax rates vary greatly in regio...
- New Episode of Kudzu Vine Blogtalk Radio 1/24/10
- State Insurance Commissioner Candidate Mary Squire...
- Here are a Some Thoughts about Gen. Poythress
- FOXNews.com - Fox News Poll: Voters Split On Congr...
- Attorney General Baker to speak in Morrow
- Republican Brand Still Badly Damaged
- Educators plan rally against cuts
- James Marlow: Not our Values Youtube Video from 20...
- State ends adult mental health services at Milledg...
- Leadership Albany Recognizes Ken Hodges. Conversta...
- Will President Obama Have a Challange from His Rig...
- Labor Commissioner wants SWGA jobs summit - WALB.c...
- Squires to be in Macon County on Saturday
- Someone Notified Me to This Youtube Video "Rural H...
- 'Very angry' Democrat sounds alarm - John Bresnaha...
- Keeping an eye on this Proposed Legislation
- Follow Up on State Rep Rob Teilhet Proposed Legisl...
- Telfair County's Own. Two Lengendary Georgia Figur...
- Is It Possible that Georgia Could Have a African-A...
- Labor Commissioner Mike Thurmond Still Pondering t...
- Merit System for Teachers
- Guns, Guns, Guns!
- Press Release from Rep. Rob Teilhet Files Bill to ...
- I Knew It Was Coming: Perdue Proposes Pay for Perf...
- Why Jane Vandiver-Kidd Needs to Give the U.S. Sena...
- The GOP Can Still Blow Their Opportunity!
- What! Warren County School System loses Accreditat...
- WTOC 11’s Sonny Dixon to speak at Glennville Chamb...
- Highway Dedicated Down in Southwest Georgia
- Smyre Seeks Re-Election
- Rep. Jim Marshall speaks on the House Floor about ...
- (Updated)Second Guessing from Passariello on the L...
- Kudzu Vine BlogTalk Radio, live from the WildHog S...
- New Press Release from the Brandon for Athens Comm...
- Correction on the Ken Hodges Campaign Disclosure
- Vincent Who?
- See you all Monday A.M.
- Campaign Finance Discolsures
- Kemp Sworn In As Georgia's 27th SOS
- This Can't Be Coming from a Republican!
- Congrats to Steve Leeds (Former DPG Secretary)
- Lynn Westmoreland Has High Hopes for GOP in 2010
- Paul: Tea parties won't rebuild GOP
- Press Release from the Brandon for Athens Committe...
- Griffin Lotson to run for State Agriculture Commis...
- Why the Right to Keep and Bear Arms is Important t...
- '06 Lt. Governor Candidate Griffin Lotson is "Lean...
- 2010 Endorsements
- Posting this One Last Time: RJ Hadley, GA Democrat...
- From Last Summer: Keynote address by Rep. Dubose P...
- Democratic Candidate for Secretary of State Michae...
- State Rep. Jim Cole says "Never Mind"!
- 1/3/2010 New Episode of Kudzu Vine Blogtalk Radio ...
- 2010 Endorsements - State School Superintendent
- 2010 Endorsements - Commissioner of Labor
- 2010 Endorsements - 9th Congressional District
- 2010 Endorsements - Commissioner of Agriculture
- 2010 Endorsements - Commissioner of Insurance
- 2010 Endorsements - Secretary of State
- 2010 Endorsements - Governor
- 2010 Endorsements - Attorney General
- 2010 Endorsements - Lt. Governor
- 2010 Endorsements - 8th Congressional District
- ▼ January (79)