Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Porter to speak to Macon County Chamber of Commerce Tommorrow.
State Rep. & 2010 candidate for governor DuBose Porter (D) will be the featured speaker at the Macon County Chamber of Commerce annual dinner on Thursday at 7:00 P.M. Porter replaces Casey Cagle. who originally supposed to be the speaker at the Banquet. Cagle dropped out the race for Governor last week due to health issues. Tickets are $20 bucks to this event.
- ► 2014 (67)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (107)
- ► 2011 (137)
- ► 2010 (883)
- GOP poll shows Dems have advantage on key issues
- Roy Barnes in Americus (Sumter County) Yesterday.
- Here's something to think about.
- Melvin Everson to challenge Michael Thurmond for s...
- Seems people are forgetting about David Poythress
- Move the State Forward, become involved, says Port...
- Update on Army Vets that were forced out of the Ge...
- Georgia Democrats & gubernatorial candidates need ...
- Old article by Michael Thurmond that is worth the ...
- FSA provides direct loans to 2,636 farmers
- Pennsylvania Republican to Switch Parties.
- We may have an open congressional seat in 2010.
- Strength & Weaknesses of the Democratic Candidates.
- Falcons took 8 in NFL Draft over the weekend.
- AG Commissioner Tommy Irvin announces recall.
- Terry Coleman: What will he do?
- Nathan Deal for Governor?
- Savannah Republican to run for Governor.
- D.A. has concerns about proposed new Drug Unit.
- A South Georgia Tea Party.
- New candidate for State School Superintendent
- Article from Congressional Quarterly Politics.
- Photos of gubernatorial candidates from the gather...
- Porter to speak to Macon County Chamber of Commerc...
- New poll from Strategic Vision.
- Olens to run for Attorney General.
- Peanut Industry wants help too.
- Everyone's waiting on Roy.
- Cody named FSA Director.
- Tennessee Governor to keynote Jefferson-Jackson Di...
- News from around the State.
- Milledgeville state representative Parham resigns
- ‘Zero’ chance of a comeback says Cox.
- Marshall, Barrow fundraising numbers.
- Great Analysis from the folks at The Insider Advan...
- You cannot tell me Barnes isn't going to run.
- Thurbert Baker has Finance Director.
- Greene gets Honor.
- Response from David Poythress.
- GOP Dominoes are starting to fall.
- Cagle Quitting Governor's Race
- Barnes has early lead among dems: Cagle leads GOP ...
- Marshall: Getting an education is a service to one...
- Longtime Dublin resident to seek Porter's House 14...
- Teilhet may have company for AG. Hodges considers ...
- Bill Kinney: If Roy runs again, he needs new strategy
- Rural voters may sway race for governor
- Casey Cagle to be in Macon County to speak to Cham...
- Republican Congressional Gains in the Peach State ...
- Interesting analysis from Tom Baxter of Southern P...
- Anyone wants to be Agriculture Commissioner?
- I'm starting to become very concerned.
- Poor priorities, partisan politics ruled Legislatu...
- Dublin's Porter in race for governor
- Will this be the year Jim Butler makes his move?
- Targeted Republican House Seats?
- Teilhet now officially a candidate for Attorney Ge...
- The politics of race
- These maybe the two who battle it out in the primary.
- Ga. AG Baker's bid for governor draws criticism
- Young Up & Coming Dem to seek Attorney General Post
- Baker is in the race for governor.
- ▼ April (62)