Yesterday the National Rifle Association released its endorsement list & on it, only one democrat Tom Coogle managed to receive a endorsement from the Pro-Gun Organization.
Coogle, a Conservative Democrat & Businessman out of Macon Countyis locked in battle for HD 139 seat against two other opponents, liberals Michael Dinkins & Patty Bentley.
Its surprising that only one democrat managed to receive a endorsement from the powerful gun lobby, who back in 2008 supported thousands of legislative candidates which they achieved a 84% success rate in those elections.
- McClendon Vying To Be First Black Superior Court J...
- Strom Thurmond's Dixiecrat Days: Newsreel
- Marvin Griffin stump speech, Gainesville, GA, Sept...
- Forum State Senate District 25 Georgia 2012
- Converting U.S. Hwy 82 in South Georgia to Interst...
- HD 139: Conservative Democrat Thomas Coogle Goes O...
- Turn the lights off on you way out!
- Time for changing of the guard?
- HD 139 Candidate Tom Coogle Only Democrat to recei...
- Rumors of Race Baiting in Democratic Contests acro...
- Macon County: It's Time To Rise Up!
- Renita Hamilton is the Right Choice for HD 105
- Macon County: Change on the Horizon?
- Its Now or Never for Hancock County: Elect Sistie ...
- Voter Fraud is Real, especially with Absentee Ball...
- ▼ July (15)
- ► 2011 (137)
- ► 2010 (883)