Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 Endorsements

Hello,

I'd like to thank my good friend Keith for inviting me to contribute to the blog. I have seen Peanut Politics steadily grow over the months due to Keith's hard work. As a fellow Conservative Democrat, I have enjoyed seeing Keith's coverage on candidates and issues that are normally ignored by both parties.

Some of you may remember the "2008 Democratic Presidential Endorsements" list that I worked on for a short time over at Tondee's Tavern. I also briefly setup a "2010 Georgia Statewide Endorsements" list at the site early last year. At the time endorsements were few and far between, but with the Primary being only a few months away, I have decided to restart the project and will be hosting it here.

Below are the links to the endorsements lists for the numerous races we will be covering here at Peanut Politics over the coming months. More races may be added and some maybe be removed, it all depends on candidates entering or dropping out. We will be focusing on some non statewide races as well, for example the 8th CD Republican Primary, due to the competitiveness of the Primary.

Governor
Lt. Governor
Attorney General
Secretary of State
Insurance Commissioner
Agriculture Commissioner
State School Superintendent
Labor Commissioner
8th Congressional District
9th Congressional District

If you have any questions or comments, or know of an endorsement that is not listed, please send me an email at RuralDem@gmail.com or post something in the comments section.

Thanks,

Rural Democrat

No comments:

These Democratic Women Are Rising Stars and Their Futures are Bright

  Former State Senator and potential '26 gubernatorial candidate Jen Jordan Tift County Board of Education member Pat McKinnon State Rep...