Last Updated: 01/04/10
If you know of an endorsement not listed or any errors on the page, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
State Senate: 8
State Senator Emanuel Jones (D-10-Decatur)
State Senator Valencia Seay (D-34-Riverdale)
State Senator Freddie Sims (D-12-Dawson)
State Senator Doug Stoner (D-6-Smyrna)
State Senator Horacena Tate (D-38-Atlanta)
State Senator Curt Thompson (D-5-Tucker)
Former State Senator Sam Zamarripa (D-Atlanta)
Former State Senator Regina Thomas (D-Atlanta)
State House: 14
State Representative Stephanie Stuckey Benfield (D-85-Atlanta)
State Representative Karla Drenner (D-86-Avondale Estates)
State Representative Gerald Greene (D-149-Cuthbert)
State Representative Joe Heckstall (D-62-East Point)
State Representative Sistie Hudson (D-124-Sparta)
State Representative Mack Jackson (D-142-Sandersville)
State Representative Lynmore James (D-135-Montezuma)
State Representative Nikki Randall (D-138-Macon)
State Representative Mickey Stephens (D-161-Savannah)
State Representative Brian Thomas (D-100-Lilburn)
State Representative Lee Thompson (D-104-Lawrenceville)
State Representative Coach Williams (D-89-Avondale Estates)
State Representative Don Wix (D-33-Mableton)
Former State Representative Doug Teper (D-Atlanta)
Georgia International Brother of Electrical Workers (IBEW)
Georgia Medical Political Action Committee (GAMPAC)
State Senate: 1
State Senator Jack Murphy (R-27-Cumming)
State House: 1
State Representative Ron Stephens (R-164-Savannah)
State House: 1
State Representative Ed Setzler (R-35-Acworth)
- ► 2014 (67)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (107)
- ► 2011 (137)
- Unrest Growing up in Wilkes County
- Proposed Biomass facility in Appling County put on...
- State Consolidation Mental Health Services
- Campaign Ads of the Past & Other Political NewsRee...
- Press Release: Hodges Plans New Civil Rights Divis...
- Tea Party in Upson County Tonight
- John Barrow Speaks at Legislative Lucheon in Jenki...
- Rural Southeast Georgia Hospital Opposes Hospital ...
- Dodge County BOE Elects its first African-American...
- Peanut farmers renominated for Peanut Commission B...
- Ware County to Get 75 New Jobs
- Bacon County Schools searching for where to cut ne...
- Gubernatorial Candidate Gen. Poythress Blast GOP C...
- Press Release: Rep. Teilhet Fights Repeat Offender...
- POLITICO: Berry: Obama said "big difference" betwe...
- Georgia's property tax rates vary greatly in regio...
- New Episode of Kudzu Vine Blogtalk Radio 1/24/10
- State Insurance Commissioner Candidate Mary Squire...
- Here are a Some Thoughts about Gen. Poythress
- FOXNews.com - Fox News Poll: Voters Split On Congr...
- Attorney General Baker to speak in Morrow
- Republican Brand Still Badly Damaged
- Educators plan rally against cuts
- James Marlow: Not our Values Youtube Video from 20...
- State ends adult mental health services at Milledg...
- Leadership Albany Recognizes Ken Hodges. Conversta...
- Will President Obama Have a Challange from His Rig...
- Labor Commissioner wants SWGA jobs summit - WALB.c...
- Squires to be in Macon County on Saturday
- Someone Notified Me to This Youtube Video "Rural H...
- 'Very angry' Democrat sounds alarm - John Bresnaha...
- Keeping an eye on this Proposed Legislation
- Follow Up on State Rep Rob Teilhet Proposed Legisl...
- Telfair County's Own. Two Lengendary Georgia Figur...
- Is It Possible that Georgia Could Have a African-A...
- Labor Commissioner Mike Thurmond Still Pondering t...
- Merit System for Teachers
- Guns, Guns, Guns!
- Press Release from Rep. Rob Teilhet Files Bill to ...
- I Knew It Was Coming: Perdue Proposes Pay for Perf...
- Why Jane Vandiver-Kidd Needs to Give the U.S. Sena...
- The GOP Can Still Blow Their Opportunity!
- What! Warren County School System loses Accreditat...
- WTOC 11’s Sonny Dixon to speak at Glennville Chamb...
- Highway Dedicated Down in Southwest Georgia
- Smyre Seeks Re-Election
- Rep. Jim Marshall speaks on the House Floor about ...
- (Updated)Second Guessing from Passariello on the L...
- Kudzu Vine BlogTalk Radio, live from the WildHog S...
- New Press Release from the Brandon for Athens Comm...
- Correction on the Ken Hodges Campaign Disclosure
- Vincent Who?
- See you all Monday A.M.
- Campaign Finance Discolsures
- Kemp Sworn In As Georgia's 27th SOS
- This Can't Be Coming from a Republican!
- Congrats to Steve Leeds (Former DPG Secretary)
- Lynn Westmoreland Has High Hopes for GOP in 2010
- Paul: Tea parties won't rebuild GOP
- Press Release from the Brandon for Athens Committe...
- Griffin Lotson to run for State Agriculture Commis...
- Why the Right to Keep and Bear Arms is Important t...
- '06 Lt. Governor Candidate Griffin Lotson is "Lean...
- 2010 Endorsements
- Posting this One Last Time: RJ Hadley, GA Democrat...
- From Last Summer: Keynote address by Rep. Dubose P...
- Democratic Candidate for Secretary of State Michae...
- State Rep. Jim Cole says "Never Mind"!
- 1/3/2010 New Episode of Kudzu Vine Blogtalk Radio ...
- 2010 Endorsements - State School Superintendent
- 2010 Endorsements - Commissioner of Labor
- 2010 Endorsements - 9th Congressional District
- 2010 Endorsements - Commissioner of Agriculture
- 2010 Endorsements - Commissioner of Insurance
- 2010 Endorsements - Secretary of State
- 2010 Endorsements - Governor
- 2010 Endorsements - Attorney General
- 2010 Endorsements - Lt. Governor
- 2010 Endorsements - 8th Congressional District
- ▼ January (79)