Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Porter says Barnes would make a excellent Statesman.

“I’ve talked with Roy a couple of a times,” Porter said in an interview with Tharpe. “We need Roy as a senior statesman.

“I’m not sure how committed Roy is. Either way we are putting things in place so that after the session we can move forward in the race

“Roy has a lot to contribute. When I saw Bill Clinton reinforcing the message for Obama, I thought, ‘Wouldn’t that be great to have in Georgia.”‘

“Senior statesman? I’m not all that much older than DuBose,” Barnes said.

.

Barnes is 61, Porter 55. Clinton, by the by, is 62.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I simply say what a comfort to uncover a person that truly understands what they are discussing on the internet.
You actually realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important.
A lot more people need to read this and understand this side
of your story. I was surprised that you aren't more popular since you certainly
have the gift.

My homepage ... submission bdsm

These Democratic Women Are Rising Stars and Their Futures are Bright

  Former State Senator and potential '26 gubernatorial candidate Jen Jordan Tift County Board of Education member Pat McKinnon State Rep...