Saturday, October 25, 2014
"Biased" - Michelle Nunn For U.S. Senate
With the Georgia Bulldogs on a bye week and no new news regarding the Todd Gurley situation (who I say will play against Florida next Saturday), the Nunn for Senate Campaign unveiled a new television ad, featuring former Sen. Sam Nunn (D-GA), father of candidate Michelle Nunn. Take a look, it's a good ad. With a series of polls showing Nunn now leading David Perdue, the Nunn campaign has the wind at their backs now heading towards November 5.
- "Biased" - Michelle Nunn For U.S. Senate
- Chris Irvin Goes after Gary Black in New Radio Ad
- Georgia Agriculture Commissioner Debate- Chris Irv...
- Candidate Spotlight: Dylan Patrick (D-Cartersville...
- 35 GA Sheriffs switch support from Sam Olens (R) t...
- Georgia Dems Need To Get To Work Mobilizing the Yo...
- Jason Carter: Dinner Table
- 2014: Georgia Democrats and How Can They Can Rile ...
- ▼ October (8)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (107)
- ► 2011 (137)
- ► 2010 (883)