That's the slogan for political newcomer Randy Head as he prepares to take on Buddy Harden for HD 148.
The 54 yr old Head was born and raised in Hawkinsville who owns a small business in Perry called Grillmaster, which is near I-75. He's married to Wanda Head who is a educator.
I am a small businessowner with experience in Agriculture and Pecan Production, says Head. As a person who has grown up in this area, it always been dream of mine to work and serve the citizens who makeup this area of Georgia, the Heart of Georgia.
Head emphasizes progress for the district with economic development, agriculture, small business and communication in HD 148. We have an abundance of resources available in this area and we need to protect and expand upon these resources says Head.
Some of the issues facing HD 148 & the State Head wants to address include:
-Rural Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities
-Robins AirForce Base (BRAC)
-Create a atmosphere that will lead to the creation of more small businesses that is the engine that drives the economy and communities
-Equipping Law Enforcement with the necessary tools to keep homes and streets safe
-Sustaining and promoting Georgia Agriculture as well as fighting for Family Farms
Head then goes on to say, we need to maximize the potential of all of our resources in order to grow our economy and create jobs. To ensure our success, we need to be open-mined and lines of communication must be open in order to move this district and this forward to better ensure a bright future for our children and grandchildren. His website is http://www.randyhead.org
- We Need To Be More Open To School Choice Here In G...
- Oklahoma House Speaker T.W. Shannon (R-Lawton) to ...
- The Biggest Lie Ever Told: The Republicans are for...
- Jim Marshall (D-Macon) Resigns From U.S. Institute...
- CNN PRESENTS (1996) "After the Showdown" - Reps. L...
- Third Democrat To Enter Race for Georgia State Sch...
- How Rural Georgians View Their Republican-Led Stat...
- Let's Communicate in District 148, says Randy Head...
- Amy Tavio for Congress Announces Five Stops on Cam...
- GA-CD 1: Amy Tavio to Run for Congress
- Jason Carter Georgia State of the State Response -...
- The Above Picture was sent to Peanut Politics ye...
- Mayor Ken Smith of Kingsland, Ga
- End the "Are You A Real Democrat" Purity Test
- GA Legislature: Ten 2014 Races/Seats To Watch
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (107)
- ► 2011 (137)
- ► 2010 (883)