In a poll conducted by House Majority PAC shows Incumbent Congressman John Barrow (D-Augusta) leading challenger Lee Anderson (R-Grovetown)by a margin of 48% to 45%, according to a new House Majority PAC poll.
The poll was conducted October 8-10 by the Benenson Strategy Group of 400 likely GA-12 voters and has a margin of error of 4.9 percent.
A poll conducted back in September conducted by McLaughlin & Associates show Anderson at 44% to Barrow 43%.
One thing is certain, this race will be close & it will not be the runaway some have predicted for Lee Anderson due to redistricting which made the 12th CD a lean republican district. I predicted last month that Barrow would survive efforts by the GOP to oust him from his congressional seat. Barrow, a Conservative Democrat is running a campaign showing his Independence from the more liberal National Democratic Party. It appears that strategy is working & another factor that could help Barrow is the fact his challenger Lee Anderson has turned down every opportunity to debate Barrow. Anderson's strategy to duck Barrow & instead rely on the R next to his name in hopes of capturing the 12th Congressional District, in my opinion isn't going to cut it.
Barrow has been endorsed by the National Rifle Association (NRA), the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the National Federation of Independent Business & Veterans of Foreign Wars.
- December (1)
- November (4)
- Q&A With House District 33 Candidate David Vogel (...
- GA State Senate 17 Debate Conservative Democrat Dr...
- Q&A With House District 1 Candidate Tom McMahan (D...
- Q&A With House District 175 Candidate J.C. Cunning...
- Q&A With State Senate Candidate Donald "Gene" Mitc...
- Peanut Politics Q&A Next Week With State Legislati...
- New Poll Show Barrow leading Anderson for GA-12
- (GA-12) Here's Mr M.I.A. Lee Anderson. You be the ...
- Democratic Candidates who can WIN in November
- John Barrow Interview with the Baxler News Banner
- Part 2: The future of the Democratic Party in Geor...
- Part 1: The future of the Democratic Party in Geor...
- Can Calvin Smyre Save the Democratic Party of Geor...
- Wilcox County Voters gear up to elect its next She...
- Blash looks to unseat Lancaster for Bleckley Count...
- What A Obama Re-Election Would Mean for Sanford Bi...
- (GA-12) Can John Barrow Defy The Odds in November?...
- John Barrow (D-Augusta) Latest Campaign Ad
- September (16)
- August (3)
- July (15)
- June (10)
- May (4)
- April (7)
- March (8)
- February (17)
- January (4)
- December (3)
- November (2)
- October (7)
- September (10)
- August (11)
- July (10)
- June (5)
- May (26)
- April (16)
- March (20)
- February (20)
- January (7)
- December (9)
- November (29)
- October (92)
- September (68)
- August (55)
- July (90)
- June (104)
- May (66)
- April (117)
- March (89)
- February (85)
- January (79)