A true centrist democrat, Renita Hamitlon is the only candidate in the race for HD 105 with the ability to deliver the message of the working class across party lines, appeal to independents & like-minded republican & to grow the democratic base in Gwinnett County.
In the race for the open HD 105 seat, Hamilton stands out as the most electable & most appealing against her opposition Joyce Chandler. She is the best positioned to appeal to the middle, while at the same time bringing new voters into the democratic party in Gwinnett County.
Renita Hamilton believes strongly in traditional values.
I believe that the Democratic Party will never again be able to compete statewide in Georgia unless they successfully appeal to independent and rural voters. It’s not that the Georgia Democratic message is too liberal…it’s that they keep choosing messengers who cannot connect with voters outside of the Democratic base & that's why candidates like Renita Hamilton are desperately needed in the ranks of the democratic party who can effectively connect with voters who are not liberals and progressives. Dems need a candidate such as Renita, who can inspire people across demographic and party lines to join ranks and to vote with democrats to restore the American Dream in Georgia.
Hamilton, a native of Turner County where her parents instilled strong values in the church is a small businessowner, Polished Affairs, LLC, graduated from Savannah State University & currently attending Tennessee State where she is trying to obtain her Masters in professional Studies in Strategic Leadership.
Hamilton is a pro-business, anti-tax democrat who is also a gun owner who previously ran for Lawrenceville City Council back in 2011.
- ► 2014 (67)
- ► 2013 (34)
- HD 138: The Buena Vista Bluedog, Kevin T. Brown Wa...
- Webb drops the hammer on Romney
- 2012 & Beyond: Georgia Democrats Need To Roll Up T...
- Pro-Life Democrats On The Outside Looking In...
- The Mike Wallace Interview with Sen. James Eastlan...
- Myths, Misconceptions about Charter Schools
- A look Ahead To Georgia 2014 Governor's Race
- Ellis Black: Put HD 174 in the "W" Column for 2012...
- Charter Schools and Rural Georgia: Can it Work?
- Oppenheimer for PSC Commission
- Mitt Romney: Just a Average Candidate with Glaring...
- (GA-HD 105) Renita Hamilton is the Centrist Who D...
- Georgia Democrats: Its Time To Man Up & Make a Pla...
- Democrats Need to Recognize the Self-Employed
- The Racial...No Political Profiling of Moderate & ...
- 44 Years Ago: The Night that Re-defined the Democr...
- ▼ September (16)
- ► 2011 (137)
- ► 2010 (883)