She's Businessowner, Philathropist, & a Professor. Nelva Lee, a Conservative Democrat from McDonough is entering the political arena for the first time in her adult life, challenging Republican Rick Jeffares for State Senate District 17.
Lee was born in Colon, Panama, moved to New York at the age of 14, then Seattle, Minnesota, Hawaii & finally here in Georgia.
Lee is founder of the MITIO Institute which specializes in online medical intepreting & translating diploma program in addition Dr Lee is a associaie Professor of Health Sciences for various propriety universities & she has served in other capacities as well.
Dr Lee will face Ultra-Conservative Rick Jeffares for SD 17 which covers Henry, Newton & a portion of Rock County.
Lee is a strong candidate who can appeal across party, racial & cultural lines with her Pro-Life, Pro-Business, Pro-Gun Christian Background. With issues ranging from Illegal Immigration to Jobs & Education, Dr Lee would be a valuable asset to the State Senate, as well as the State of Georgia with her commonsense, down to earth professional approach instead of trying to grab headlines.
Support this up & coming democrat for the State Senate.
Check out her website: http://electdrlee.com/
- ► 2014 (58)
- ► 2013 (34)
- Dr Nelva Lee: Businessowner, Professor, & State Se...
- 10 Reasons Obama Should Lose in November
- Ben Hill County Democrat Gene Mitchell Announces C...
- 2012: Hottest Democratic Women of Georgia
- Candidate Spotlight: Mary Ann Whipple-Lue (D-Gord...
- The Future of the New Deal & Great Society Program...
- Candidate Spotlight: Renita Hamilton (D-Lawrencevi...
- Right Wingers & The Victim Card
- 8 Georgia Democrats to Watch during Primaries/Gene...
- Tom Coogle: From Unknown To "Yeah, You Got My Vote...
- ▼ June (10)
- ► 2011 (137)
- ► 2010 (883)