Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Lyndon Johnson in '68....Barack Obama in '12?
An unpopular Vietnam War, Partisan Divisions in Congress & among the American People, Economic Woes & the rise of the anti-War New Left & Neo-Liberalism were reasons Lyndon Johnson decided not to seek re-election in 1968
Are a worsening Economy, rising Unemployment, sinking poll numbers, exrteme partisan divide in Congress & among the American People where the word 'compromise' has become a dirty word, deep animosity towards his presidency & the rise of the anti-government Tea Party will be reasons president Obama decides not to run for re-election? Not in a million years, but you have to wonder..........
- ► 2014 (67)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (107)
- (Updated with Video) Baldwin County's Howell Visit...
- Dr. Jeane Dugas Resigns as DPG Chairman of the 2nd...
- GGW (GOP Gone Wild): What's their Real Goal?
- I can see this ad being remade in 2012 by the Repu...
- Lyndon Johnson in '68....Barack Obama in '12?
- Montezuma Election 2011: Your Vote, Your Voice, Yo...
- President Obama: The Least Respected President in ...
- Rep. Clarence J. Brown - Socialism, 1949
- Herman Talmadge 1974 Interview
- Oh, The Minority Party Blues: The Present and Futu...
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2010 (883)