Since the election of new party leadership at the GDP, as well as new Congressional Chairs, Peanut Politics will be looking back on the first 100 days of the new Democratic Team with a progress report deatiling successes of the new Sheriff in town Mike Berlon, as well as other officers with the GDP.
In addition, the all important congressional district chairs will also be included. As you know, I've been very critical of the lack of county parties, organization & infrastructure at the local level, where the party still is performing strongly. This is key in determining whether or not the party can regain its footing here in the state for years to come.
- ► 2014 (67)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (107)
- 2012: Democrats Are Still Wanted/Need in Rural Geo...
- Is Racism the Driving Force behind all of the Birt...
- (GA-10) Thurmond v Broun in 2012?
- Saxby Chambliss: The Statesman?
- What if..................?
- Majority-Minority Voting Districts and Their Role ...
- Can Austin Scott be beat in 2012?
- President Obama: Drop Biden as running mate in 201...
- Reports are that State Senator Robert Brown is a '...
- Illusory Tax Cuts???
- The Georgia Democratic Party Progress Report Comin...
- Bishop Votes to Reduce Regulatory Burdens on Georg...
- Paul Bronson to run for Macon Mayor
- Again Peanut Politics returns May 3!
- Part 2: The Hottest Democratic Women of Georgia
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2010 (883)