The Democrats' House majority hangs in the balance in November. Here's POLITICO's guide to the massive battlefield of congressional races - including every district the top analysts call competitive - with the latest polls, fundraising numbers and up-to-date handicapping.
COH Rep. Sanford Bishop$353,261
State Rep. Mike Keown$177,141
Cook: Toss-up, Rothenberg: Lean Democrat, Sabato: Leans Democratic
Lester & Associates (D): Bishop 50 - Keown 40
COH Rep. Jim Marshall$601,742
State Rep. Austin Scott$227,165
Cook: Toss-up, Rothenberg: Toss-up/Tilt Democrat, Sabato: Toss-up
Grove Insight (D): Marshall 48-Scott 36
COH Rep. John Barrow$337,671
Ray McKinney, businessman$65,999
Cook: Likely Democratic, Rothenberg; n/a, Sabato: n/a n/a
- ► 2014 (67)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (107)
- ► 2011 (137)
- The Georgia Democratic Party after the 2010 electi...
- The Democratic Party after the 2010 elections: Par...
- Troup County Democratic Chairman to run for DPG Vi...
- Will the Georgia GOP mis-read this election & over...
- Who should be the next chairman of the DPG?
- Why the Democrats Lose Elections & lose them Big?
- What happened to the old Democratic Party? Bring b...
- Carl Camon: Succeeding To Preserve Morality
- "Old Guard"Georgia Democratic Party (1872-2010)
- DuBose Porter, Carol Porter in 2014?
- Georgia Public Schools & School Vouchers
- Dems becoming more "Blacker & Liberal", GOP bcomin...
- The race for the DPG Chairmanship
- Here are the contenders for the following seats in...
- Georgia Democrats need a "Rural Strategy" aimed at...
- My Biggest Fear is now Coming true
- Kidd in Atlanta Hospital. Condition is Unknown at ...
- Thurmond for DPG Chairman?
- Senate Democratic Caucus Sits on close to $500,000...
- The Makeover is Almost Complete, with 2012 being e...
- What Now for the Georgia Democratic Party?
- Is The Democratic Party Losing Its Democracy?
- A look deep in the race for HD 153
- Albany Herald Wrong About Rep. Sanford Bishop
- Nathan Deal - Trick or Treat - air
- New Jim Marshall TV ADS
- Labor Commissioner Darryl Hicks TV AD
- During Televised Debate, Nathan Deal Blatantly Mis...
- Politico House Tracker
- ▼ November (29)