Monday, November 8, 2010

My Biggest Fear is now Coming true

Alan Powell (D-Hartwell), a conservative rural democrat resigned from the House Democratic Caucus this morning says Jim Galloway of the AJC.

He did not mentioned if he was going to become a republican or a Independent.

This reminds me of Johnny Floyd of Cordele, Richard Royal of Camilla, Greg Morris of Vidalia, Butch Parrish of Swainsboro, Mickey Channell of Greensboro when they switched parties betweem 2004 & 2006.




This what he said to me in a message thru facebook: "I've fought the fight for years and after Tuesday, I think the Democratic Party in Georgia is dead for a long time".........

So there it is.

To be frank, I think the party is on life support with 2012 being the year that the party will either Do or Die in this state.

No comments:

This is a Rural Blog that provides views & insights from a Conservative Georgia Democrat

Blog Archive