Two more Rural Democrats switching parties
Gerald Greene (R-Cuthbert) & Bob Hanner (R-Parrot) both joined Alan Powell (R-Hartwell) as the latest democrats to switched parties making it 111 republicans & 69 Democrats.
Greene & Hanner are my favorite dems & I wish them well. Politically it makes sense for them to do so. Only Mike Cheokas, Rick Crawford, Ellis Black, Amy Carter, Barbara Massey Reese & Sistie Hudson, Debbie Buckner are the only remaining White Rural Democrats remaining. (Hudson turned down overtures to switch parties, so my hats off to her)
Like I said before, the democratic party is becoming more blacker, & more liberal, while the republican party is becoming more conservative & whiter.
Democrats can't afford to lose its remaining 7 White Rural Democrats. Boy this is bad!
- ► 2014 (67)
- ► 2013 (34)
- ► 2012 (107)
- ► 2011 (137)
- The Georgia Democratic Party after the 2010 electi...
- The Democratic Party after the 2010 elections: Par...
- Troup County Democratic Chairman to run for DPG Vi...
- Will the Georgia GOP mis-read this election & over...
- Who should be the next chairman of the DPG?
- Why the Democrats Lose Elections & lose them Big?
- What happened to the old Democratic Party? Bring b...
- Carl Camon: Succeeding To Preserve Morality
- "Old Guard"Georgia Democratic Party (1872-2010)
- DuBose Porter, Carol Porter in 2014?
- Georgia Public Schools & School Vouchers
- Dems becoming more "Blacker & Liberal", GOP bcomin...
- The race for the DPG Chairmanship
- Here are the contenders for the following seats in...
- Georgia Democrats need a "Rural Strategy" aimed at...
- My Biggest Fear is now Coming true
- Kidd in Atlanta Hospital. Condition is Unknown at ...
- Thurmond for DPG Chairman?
- Senate Democratic Caucus Sits on close to $500,000...
- The Makeover is Almost Complete, with 2012 being e...
- What Now for the Georgia Democratic Party?
- Is The Democratic Party Losing Its Democracy?
- A look deep in the race for HD 153
- Albany Herald Wrong About Rep. Sanford Bishop
- Nathan Deal - Trick or Treat - air
- New Jim Marshall TV ADS
- Labor Commissioner Darryl Hicks TV AD
- During Televised Debate, Nathan Deal Blatantly Mis...
- Politico House Tracker
- ▼ November (29)